Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk
Date: Monday 19th February 2018
Time: 13:00 to 17:00
- Why is social media so important for businesses?
- Developing a successful social media strategy
- Knowing which social media platforms are relevant to your business
- Audience targeting
- Competition monitoring
- Creating content – knowing what content to create
- Social media resources available and how to schedule social media posts
- Measuring success – tips for measuring the effectiveness of your social media efforts
- An introduction to blogs – how they can benefit your business
- Content strategy – knowing what to blog about
- What to write
- What tone to use
- Measuring success and best practices
By attending the Social Media and Blogging Workshop in King’s Lynn, you will come away confident in your ability to use social media and blogging more efficiently and effectively. Please note, this course assumes you already have social media accounts, or that you a comfortable in using social media. The venue has wifi, please bring a laptop or tablet with you so that we can take a look at your own social media accounts in real time.
The price for this course is just £60. Tea, coffee and biscuits are included and there’s free parking also. Simply click below to secure your place.
Prefer one-on-one social media coaching? Or are you a Norfolk business looking for in-house social media training? This course can also be delivered to a group of people from your business or organisation at your workplace or at a venue close by. Complete the form below to discuss your social media training requirements.